POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : 2D graphical elements : Re: 2D graphical elements Server Time
27 Jun 2024 13:54:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2D graphical elements
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 11 Feb 2011 03:58:12
Message: <4d54fa24$1@news.povray.org>
Le 11/02/2011 02:25, SharkD a écrit :
> I think it would be good to have a series of 2D graphical elements to
> use to display on-screen elements like text, arrows, guidelines, etc.
> for creating diagrams and such. But, it would be kind of complicated
> with POV-Ray's existing 3D elements.
>
> Anyone want to help with such a project?
>
> I'm thinking that copying SVG's syntax would be good. Positing them on
> the screen would also be difficult.

Flyspray #63 get closed because of lack of answer from OP (guess who
opened it ?) (more about SVG in it!)

Have you investigated the screen.inc from the distribution ?

--
Software is like dirt - it costs time and money to change it and move it
around.

Just because you can't see it, it doesn't weigh anything,
and you can't drill a hole in it and stick a rivet into it doesn't mean
it's free.