POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Diabolo : Re: 51 Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 51
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Feb 2011 08:32:07
Message: <4d4ff457$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/01/2011 03:54 PM, Invisible wrote:

> I suspect that if you incorporate such factors as limited concentration
> time, the reality of the matter is different. ;-)

Apparently the limiting factor is how long I can hold my arms
outstretched without my shoulders hurting. Or possibly the length of
time before my noise starts itching. But the other day, I managed
precisely 80 consecutive catches without really trying hard, at which
point I purposely stopped. I could have done more, I just chose not to.