POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Diabolo : Re: Diabolo Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Diabolo
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Feb 2011 08:28:35
Message: <4d4ff383$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/01/2011 02:07 PM, Invisible wrote:

> Thus far, I'm not doing too badly. I don't have "mad skillz" yet, but I
> can just about manage a few basic tricks. (Most of the time...)

I wish I had somebody I could impress with this stuff. (My girlfriend
absolutely hates diabolo, so she's not interested at all.) For that
matter, I wish I had somebody I could learn some more technique from...

Still, I'm getting moderately good now. And hopefully soon it will be
possible to practise outside. (It's just about warm enough today, but
far too windy.)