POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Forms : Re: Forms Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forms
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 7 Feb 2011 05:41:21
Message: <4d4fcc51$1@news.povray.org>
Le 07/02/2011 10:35, Invisible a écrit :
> Name: Andrew
> Sex: On a regular basis.
> Marital Status: Thinking about it.
> Nationality: Minimal.
> Position: Seated.
> Start Date: No thanks, I'm not keen on fruit.
> Education: We don't need no education.
> Employment History: We don't need no thought control.
> Professional Qualifications: No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
> Training: Teachers leave them kids alone.

You have been scheduled for the next session of Pink Floyd, the movie.
Please relax while the law enforcement brigade take your door down.
The government is your friend.

--
Software is like dirt - it costs time and money to change it and move it
around.<br/><br/>

Just because you can't see it, it doesn't weigh anything,
and you can't drill a hole in it and stick a rivet into it doesn't mean
it's free.