POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Feb 2011 04:26:24
Message: <4d4a74c0$1@news.povray.org>
>> And here I was thinking you just like pissing people off. ;-)
>
> I like discussing technical details of design decisions and their
> implication. I can't help it that Wrp takes comments about C personally.
> Quite honestly, it boggles my mind that anyone would get upset at
> someone else talking about the problems with design choices in a
> language designed almost before they were born. It's not like I'm
> criticizing *his* choices.

Well, I don't know. As I've written before, saying "X is flawed" is like
saying "anybody who chooses X is stupid". There's a logical implication
there.

Certainly I get pretty hacked off when people tell me that Haskell is a
stupid, irrelevant language. (Despite several obvious problems that
Haskell really does have...)