POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : V. 3.7 missing message output of frame number : Re: V. 3.7 missing message output of frame number Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: V. 3.7 missing message output of frame number
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 2 Feb 2011 14:50:15
Message: <4d49b577@news.povray.org>
Le 02/02/2011 20:33, gregjohn nous fit lire :
> For both 3.7 RC1 and RC3, there is no information about the frame number in the
> message stream. I would Copy Pane but (now?) it's only showing one small part of
> the message panel.  Old versions had this and the great benefit is telling you
> the frame number you were on if were to stop the render.

Looks like a Windows' port issue then.
I'm unable to check it.

>> Can you identify your version & system ?
>>
>> So far, I see (3.7 RC3 linux from source):
>>
>> Rendering frame 6 of 50

The frame number is the top most information in the output, followed by
Parser option, Animation option, Image Output option, Information Output
options, Parser warning & statistic, More warnings and render option.