POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unix shell : Re: Unix shell Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unix shell
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Feb 2011 14:47:18
Message: <4d49b4c6$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I know that you didn't mean the full source code, but you should try
> to use common terminology, and "the source code" is not the common term
> for "header files".

It's not like I didn't say it three dozen different ways over the course of
the conversation, with repeated references to include files.

But now you understand what I'm saying. #include includes source code. No
other compiled language I use needs that feature.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"