POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Feb 2011 12:48:02
Message: <4d4998d2$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> On 01/02/2011 07:56 PM, Darren New wrote:
>
>> That's why I like arguing with Warp. He's smart and technical enough to
>> make me have to think up really good arguments to support my gut
>> feelings. :-)
>
> And here I was thinking you just like pissing people off. ;-)

I like discussing technical details of design decisions and their
implication. I can't help it that Wrp takes comments about C personally.
Quite honestly, it boggles my mind that anyone would get upset at someone
else talking about the problems with design choices in a language designed
almost before they were born. It's not like I'm criticizing *his* choices.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"