POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New CA Simulation : Re: New CA Simulation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New CA Simulation
From: Stephen
Date: 31 Jan 2011 20:30:57
Message: <4d476251$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/02/2011 12:00 AM, stbenge wrote:
> My inclination _is_ to to start using profane expletives, but the Zen
> method of realizing the path I must take fills me with peace.

Ah! My son. You will realise, after years of study and training that the
circle can be completed and the mind’s control of the body is as nothing
to letting rip when the hammer of fate connects with the thumb of life.
So take yourself into the desert and kick the coyote until He gives you
the gift of fire.

--
Regards
     Stephen