POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New CA Simulation : Re: New CA Simulation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New CA Simulation
From: stbenge
Date: 31 Jan 2011 17:09:35
Message: <4d47331f@news.povray.org>
On 1/31/2011 1:38 PM, Darren New wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
>> Sometimes it seems like the problems expand outward in a branching
>> structure...
>
> I have coined the term Zeno's Debugger for that.
>
> Every time you try to figure out what's causing the error, you have to
> first debug the tool you're using to figure out what's causing that
> error, recursively.

But what do you call it when the only thing stopping your software's
deployment is one tiny exe that happens to be bundled into one humongous
development kit?

I may to jump (or glide slowly) through some hoops to resolve it, but
I'm 95% sure I know what the problem is: an applet, running under the
new version of JRE, needs to be /signed/ when using 3rd party libs! D:`

Sam