POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards. : Re: Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 31 Jan 2011 16:20:57
Message: <4d4727b9$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:48:20 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> What is the behaviour of the audience, in the cinema, like?

Recent experience suggests that it's not good.  We went to see Tron
Legacy and there was a group of half a dozen teens who came in late and
then talked through the entire film.  Not in whispers, either, but in
normal voices.  I was tempted multiple times to loudly suggest that they
take their conversation outside, or to ask for reimbursement for my
tickets, because I hadn't paid to listen to them gab through the whole
film.

Jim