POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unix shell : Re: Unix shell Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:29:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unix shell
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jan 2011 16:00:44
Message: <4d4722fc$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> "One-liner" usually refers to being able
> to express the task with one single command (a 'for' and its body are
> usually considered separate commands).

Say this in a brogue for me:  "I see. No *true* one-line script uses a for
loop. It's not *really* a one-liner just because you can fit it on one line!"

Yes, at this point, I'm making fun of you trying desperately to show that
I'm wrong by making up arbitrary silly No-True-Scotsman distinctions. And
here you say *I* am moving the goalposts.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"