POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New CA Simulation : Re: New CA Simulation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New CA Simulation
From: stbenge
Date: 31 Jan 2011 14:02:50
Message: <4d47075a$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/31/2011 10:36 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 31/01/2011 5:53 PM, stbenge wrote:
>>
>> This is my first time uploading such a thing... I'll have to look into
>> it. It has its own directory now, so maybe it will work:
>>
>> http://www.caltel.com/~abenge/applet/index.html
>
> Still getting "class not found: RDMinim" :-(
> I've updated Java, Firefox and IE8

Ack... so far I've found that if the class in in ASCII format, there
will be problems. I don't know how to make it binary. My system wants to
open it with Notepad, and I doubt that changing the preference will
alter the nature of the file... I don't know why it would work for
Thibaut and myself and not you...

Sam