POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards. : Re: Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at
From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jan 2011 11:50:52
Message: <4d46e86c@news.povray.org>
On 31/01/2011 04:48 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 31/01/2011 4:14 PM, Invisible wrote:
>> On the other hand, consider recent films like Lord of the Rings or
>> Avatar. Those are pretty damned long, and yet still very popular.
>
> What is the behaviour of the audience, in the cinema, like?
> That is one of the things that puts me off going.

Depends what film, and what time of day you go.

I've only had a problem once. I went with a girl to see AI. (If you ever
get the chance, DO NOT bother watching this miserable piece of crap.)
Some kid behind us was playing with explosives. They actually stopped
the film and turned all the lights back on while the police removed them.

Great way to get into a girl's knickers, that one. >_<