  Re: Molecular biology
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jan 2011 19:49:24
Message: <4d460714$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Hell, you can buy a box of
> bullets, one of those extra big clips, and the gun, with less trouble
> than you could ***Cold medicine***.

Depends where you live. In NJ, you have to have your fingerprints run thru
the FBI to buy a box of bullets. You don't get a gun at all, unless you can
prove you need one for work. Oh, and "I carry around tens of thousands of
dollars of cash as part of my job" doesn't count as a good reason.

Yet, I don't see anyone talking about how much safer New Jersey is than,
say, Texas.

> Yeah, ignore the rest of my explanation of what I meant by that, and
> just pick on the one detail you could reject..

Honestly, you write such long rambling posts full of unsupported assertions
that I couldn't possibly actually answer your entire post, even if I wanted to.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"