  Re: Molecular biology
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 28 Jan 2011 20:48:06
Message: <4d4371d6$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/28/2011 4:52 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 23:36:24 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 28/01/2011 10:16 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> That's OK, our second amendment also gets people killed inside the US,
>>> but don't worry they are mostly people in the US (which I guess would
>>> be "foreigners" to you, wouldn't it?).;-)
>>
>> Aren't a lot of them "foreigners" to you too,
>
> Unless they're illegal immigrants, no, not really.

Yeah, its purely the illegals, who show up to work as farm hands, and
ditch diggers, and the like, that home invade, rob banks, etc., not drug
dealers, drug buyers, people who refuse to work low paying jobs,
thinking they should just get rich quick, and the like, the vast
majority of them, Americans. Drug dealers are a possible exception, but
most of the growers, etc., never set foot in the US, they find mules to
bring them in, and that is like, conservatively, about 50:50 US citizens
looking to make a buck, and actual illegals, trying to pay off the
person that snuck them into the country.

Shit, given some of the "legals" I deal with on a daily basis at work, I
would prefer some of the illegals. They would work harder, and probably
be significantly less stupid...

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {