  Re: Molecular biology
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 28 Jan 2011 20:42:37
Message: <4d43708d$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/28/2011 3:04 PM, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> No, I mean that in the Netherlands most gun related crimes are made
>> possible because there is a large enough market in the US to cheaply
>> produce them.
>
> And yet, when each gun needed to be lovingly crafted by hand a hundred
> or more years ago, lots of people still got shot.

That's because a hundred or more years ago they a) fought duels in
public, b) didn't have a lot of rules about when it was and wasn't
justified to shoot someone, and c) you didn't have whole organizations
dedicated to BS like, "Guns don't kill people, people do!", which, imho,
makes about as much sense as saying, "cars without working brakes don't
kill people, the people that drive them do.", oh.. and the crazy idea
that guns represent someone *other* than a very clear, specific, and
intentional, way to kill things.

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {