POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jan 2011 11:57:05
Message: <4d42f561$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Yes, well, given that 98% of everything I write will never be seen by
> another pair of eyes, that's not likely to change.

And what we're telling you is that has to change.

> Usually the answer is "for ****'s sake, we don't /care/ about Haskell!"

You need to read something other than Haskell blogs.

Read a book, and write a book report, and ask someone to critique it for
you.  Everything you've written and posted here, even the wall-of-text
posts, has been interesting, even tho I looked at Haskell and said "huh,
interesting" and ignored it from then on.

Have you read no fiction in your life that when you got to the end you said
"wow, that was pretty cool. I thought about something I wouldn't have
thought of."  Have you read no science article where you said "I bet in 50
years this will..."?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"