POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Product Mysteries : Re: Product Mysteries Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Product Mysteries
From: Invisible
Date: 28 Jan 2011 06:14:51
Message: <4d42a52b$1@news.povray.org>
>> Next up: Why is it prohibited to use your phone while filling your car
>> with fuel?
>
> 'Cos as a bloke its very unlikely you can do two things at once. ;-)

It's true that I find it almost impossible to talk at the same time as
playing my keyboard.

It's also true that I'm one of the few people in Laura's Rock & Roll
class who can wave their arms at the same time as dancing with their
feet. Most of the girls can't do it. ;-)

Also... I can play Bach? QED.