POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The kat has a kitten : Re: The kat has a kitten Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The kat has a kitten
From: Doctor John
Date: 28 Jan 2011 05:13:16
Message: <4d4296bc$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/01/11 00:57, Stephen wrote:

>>> You could always sell him and live off the proceeds. :-)
>>>
>>   A good thought
>>

> I suppose the Kat would object. How is she?

She's fine. Two nights in the Chelsea & Westminster then home. Almost got
her figure back and already thinking about how to juggle lectures and
feeding times.

> I can imagine the scene at the hospital.
> What is the Medieval Latin for PUSH! BTW?

Good question. Due to medical advice tho' she had Caesarian so labour short
and sweet.
Whilst on the subject, how's the other half? ... and are you still making
Unterseebooten? [Music from Das Boot}

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7