POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The kat has a kitten : Re: The kat has a kitten Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The kat has a kitten
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Jan 2011 19:57:36
Message: <4d421480@news.povray.org>
On 28/01/2011 12:41 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 28/01/11 00:32, Stephen wrote:
>> On 27/01/2011 11:14 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> Sorry I haven't posted anything recently but there is a good reason ...
>>>
>>> On 12th Jan, the Kat gave birth to Michal Pribina, weight 3.92 kg.
>>
>> Congratulations to the Kat and you. :-D
>>
>>   >  According to Kati he is exactly like me
>>
>> Poor thing! :-P
>
> What's wrong with being tall, good-looking and intelligent? :-)

Nothing but...
:-P

>> You could always sell him and live off the proceeds. :-)
>>
>   A good thought

I suppose the Kat would object. How is she?

I can imagine the scene at the hospital.
What is the Medieval Latin for PUSH! BTW?

>> There is the tradition of wetting the wean’s heid, ye ken.
>>
> This will definitely happen; Lagavulin or Glen Morangie?

A Morangie for me.

[Sings]
A Morangie for me, a Morangie for me,
If ye're no' a Morangie ye're no use to me.
The Islay Mist’s are braw, the Laphroaig and a'
But the cocky wee Morangie’s the pride o' them a'.

>> (I'll drop you a note tomorrow.)
>
> I look forward to it

:-)

--