POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The kat has a kitten : The kat has a kitten Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  The kat has a kitten
From: Doctor John
Date: 27 Jan 2011 18:14:54
Message: <4d41fc6e@news.povray.org>
Sorry I haven't posted anything recently but there is a good reason ...

On 12th Jan, the Kat gave birth to Michal Pribina, weight 3.92 kg. According
to Kati he is exactly like me i.e. same hair, same eyes and same way of
looking pissed off when things don't go according to plan; I however am
completely potty-trained, can speak fluent English and don't wake up at
night crying to be fed (well, not often anyway).

For reasons of superstition (see earlier threads) I felt it unwise to
mention anything (Pascal's wager - work it out). It appears now that I must
continue to work for the next 20+ years in order to educate him; just when I
was planning to retire to a Mediterranean island and live off the proceeds
of a taverna.

Glad to see the regulars still going strong. Pissed off to see JH is not
moving to Scotland soon (I need an excuse for going to the pub these days).
... and to Stephen who I promised to mention in my will - Hi. Stephen :-)

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7