POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Invisible
Date: 27 Jan 2011 04:24:45
Message: <4d4139dd$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/01/2011 03:48 AM, nemesis wrote:

> Andrew's a freak! :p

Why thank you for bringing this to my attention, I was entirely unaware
of this fact. :-P

> but, hey!, thanks for financing Monthy Python, BBC Documentaries, Hitchhiker's
> Guide to the Galaxy, The Blue Planet, Faulty Towers, Dr. Who and many other
> stupendous TV shows...

Interestingly, you don't have to pay any license fee to buy the DVD of
any of these. I actually have a huge stack of David Attenborough DVDs in
my bedroom. Unfortunately, this kind of thing is no longer shown in TV.
I guess they figured that popularity contests are much more profitable
than high-brow "intelligent" programming...