  Re: Molecular biology
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Jan 2011 18:29:46
Message: <4d40ae6a$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:24:44 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:
>
>> The only flaw in that is you can't go back and "undo" things that
>> already happened.
>
> Of course, and that's why I'm for gun control and tighter regulation of
> guns in the US.  "Undo" is hard to do if not impossible when death is
> involved.

The problem is that it works both ways. You're just arguing that defenders
should die instead of attackers. If there's tight regulation on gun control,
you're letting those who ignore those regulations kill those who obey them,
without that same "undo" you're trying to control.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"