POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: scott
Date: 25 Jan 2011 06:16:46
Message: <4d3eb11e$1@news.povray.org>
> Yeah. I imagine that playing Call of Duty might produce light level
> changes that look rather like Secrets of World War II from outside the
> building...

They won't correlate with any live channel though, more precisely the
exact timings between scene changes (where the light level often
suddenly changes) on the live signal won't match with the light changes
from your window.  Sure one or two *might* line up exactly, but they sit
there for several minutes to make sure beyond any reasonable doubt.