POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 22 Jan 2011 06:58:21
Message: <4d3ac65d$1@news.povray.org>
Am Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:00:42 +0000 schrieb Invisible:

> I'm not sure about the USA, but in the UK you can't photocopy stuff for
> use in the classroom without the copyright holder's permission. (Wanna
> guess why school materials cost so much?)

That is interesting (especially the situation in the netherlands) as it
is different from germany. Under certain conditions it is legal to copy
parts of a work for educational purposes (and even for private usage
under certain conditions). But because of this we pay a small fee on any
medium or recording device (according to wikipedia 17 cent on a blank DVD
disc and 9.21 Euro on a DVD Burner)