POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 20 Jan 2011 15:45:16
Message: <4d389edc$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/20/2011 5:59 AM, nemesis wrote:
> Nope, it's 120hz and very visible a difference.  Well, at least for people
> without blurry eyes who can see a crystal clear increase in quality from 480 to
> 1080 or even 768...

As I said upthread, this is likely 120hz interpolated, 60hz native. And,
some things will look *worse* on it, depending on your input source (if
its digital or not).

You can't, due to this, hook it up to a 3D system and have it work.
Those need 120hz native, i.e. 3D Ready.

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {