  Re: Molecular biology
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 20 Jan 2011 15:26:32
Message: <4d389a78$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/19/2011 8:56 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:28:07 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:
>
>> Why hedge the matter and say "some would say".
>
> Because while you believe there is no difference, some believe there is.
> Who am I to say they're (or you're, or - for that matter - I'm) wrong?

Its called "critical thinking". Apparently a practice that isn't taught
too well in colleges (never mind it should start in grade school:

"After the full four years, 36 percent had shown no development in
critical thinking, reasoning and writing, according to the study, which
forms the basis of the new book "Academically Adrift: Limited Learning
on College Campuses.""

If you don't know how to interpret facts in the first place, you can
hardly, in the case of those people with the opinion there "is" some
huge difference, whine about someone else pointing out that there isn't
any. Right?

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {