POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Jan 2011 04:12:26
Message: <4d36aafa$1@news.povray.org>
> But, in general, books tend to have very sharp text, no blurring, and
> very little glare, or light induced strain.

I can't say anything about any other e-readers (I don't even know of the
existence of any), but the Kindle's display really is quite nice. It's
arguably clearer than the actual paper book I'm currently reading, since
it doesn't have paper grain. You'd have to stare very hard indeed to see
the pixels.