POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Survey : Re: Survey Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 18 Jan 2011 21:41:50
Message: <4d364f6e@news.povray.org>
On 1/17/2011 8:34 PM, Neeum Zawan wrote:
>> I think a lot of what happens in the USA, a lot of what Americans
>> complain about, is that it's pretty obvious that in spite of what the
>> people want, and in spite of what would be good for the country as a
>> whole, it just keeps not happening, regardless of who gets elected. How
>
> How often have these people who complain a lot decided to "make
> compromises" and end up voting Republican or Democrat? As long as that
> is their reasoned approach, the party they vote for has no incentive to
> cater to them.

P1: You can pick between the man with the bloody axe, or the one with
the bloody knife.

P2: Uh, what about the guy in the corner?

P1: Oh, that's Fred, he's quite mad and keeps a chainsaw under the
table. We suspect it *may* be a bit bloody too.

P2: Hmm, right... how about I just be going now then?

P1: Sure, if you think you can make it to the door before Fred does!

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();