POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Jan 2011 12:42:55
Message: <4d35d11f$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:04:01 +0000, scott wrote:
>
>>  eg "Me and John will be
>> coming tomorrow" or "It will be John and I coming tomorrow"
>
> "John and I will be coming tomorrow" - no split infinitive. :-)

There's no infinitive in either version. It's perfectly acceptable to split
up words that are part of the verb, and indeed it's how you express a
question. We even have a word we use when splitting up a one-word verb so
that we can stick something in the middle.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: