POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Jan 2011 11:27:24
Message: <4d35bf6c@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
> If you use Firefox, I'm sure there's an extension for that.

I just type it into google. It's not frequent enough that I feel I have to
streamline it from ten keystrokes down to two.

> Actually, I don't. My phone cost about $25. I'm not a cell phone
> guy. Good point, though.

Yeah, I have a document on my Kindle which is basically a calendar. If I
want to take notes, I highlight the date and put in a "margin" note.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: