POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Announce: Image2Color_map] x86 CTP Pre-Alpha Available. : Re: [Announce: Image2Color_map] x86 CTP Pre-Alpha Available. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce: Image2Color_map] x86 CTP Pre-Alpha Available.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Jan 2011 08:13:48
Message: <4d35920c$1@news.povray.org>
"[GDS|Entropy]" <gdsHYentropyAThotmailDTcom> schreef in bericht
news:op.### [at] gdsentropyncrrcom...
> OK, after talking to Thomas apparently this was some kind of fluke. It
> also looks like I *did* enable folder choice for output. Heh. Go figure.

I already mailed to you with couple of preliminary remarks. Just an
additional comment on this: No, output folder choice does not work. When
filled in, the output is either nor written to the folder or disappears in
limbo :-)  Leaving the option blank makes the app write the output to C:\

Thomas