POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Jan 2011 04:45:54
Message: <4d356152$1@news.povray.org>
>> On the other hand, I'd only have a few of the best books. I wouldn't
>> want to fill my house with millions of books that I'll only read once.
>> But then, I don't read enough for that to be a danger...
>
> Many people fill their houses with books they intend to read...

...in which case, I guess if you have an e-reader, you can just fill
your flash drive with books you intend to read. I can see how that might
be an advantage.

My mother, of course, fills her house with offcuts of wood. Because, you
know, in 15 years' time, you might just happen to need a piece of wood
that's 17.42 cm by 11.19 cm for something... >_<