POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question for network people - esp PHY & Data Link (maybe) : Re: Question for network people - esp PHY & Data Link (maybe) Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question for network people - esp PHY & Data Link (maybe)
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Jan 2011 08:33:26
Message: <4d344526@news.povray.org>
On 17/01/2011 01:04 PM, Mike the Elder wrote:

> Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Not really. Although at one time I had a router and I discovered that
reading a specific post on this newsgroup would reliably and repeatedly
crash the router. (WTF?) As in, trying to read the post would cause the
router to suddenly stop responding to all network traffic. Reboot and it
works again. Really frigging weird...