POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Survey : Re: Survey Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Jan 2011 12:26:59
Message: <4d332a63$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Keeping a country afloat economically, politically and socially requires
> that the people making decisions want to do that.

Yes. I'm worried that the USA is racing towards the brink in that respect.

Thank you for your extended response and the time it took. It sounds like
you're mostly happy but it seems to also be slowly changing for the worse in
some important ways.  I hope the trend reverses for your country. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: