POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Survey : Re: Survey Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Jan 2011 12:22:53
Message: <4d33296d$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Part of your problem might be that there is no real debate

Sure. I'm really just trying to get a feel for whether many europeans think
of it as "us against them" when it comes to the government, or whether they
think their government is succeeding, or at least failing due to something
other than malice (like it being a fundamentally difficult task).

> sorry, can't parse that.

Basically, I was saying "it seems the goverment is much more toxic in the
USA than I remember from when I was younger. Is it really more toxic than
other civilized western governments, or am I just remembering poorly?"

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: