  Re: Molecular biology
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Jan 2011 00:13:47
Message: <4d312d0b$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> nor an invalidation of Warp's claim.

Or, to put it another way, it seems very odd to say "No, your definition is
wrong", and when I ask "Well, what's the right definition, then?" for the
other party to go on the defensive. I find it's very rare for someone to
claim that the definition of a scientific word is wrong without actually
being able to specify what they think the definition is.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: