  Re: Molecular biology
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Jan 2011 19:26:44
Message: <4d30e9c4$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Or actually if that is not the
> case we might still find another way that that super universe might
> exist.

Sure. I'm sure none of us know enough cosmology to rule out whether this
universe could be simulated.

Heck, *you* could be simulated and I and all the scientists you've ever
heard of could be just part of the simulation.

 > Sort of like finding a way that a god might still have an
> influence this universe.

Yep. I'll still recommend Calculating God by Robert Sawyer. A wonderfully
fun bit of fiction.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: