POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cut & paste : Re: Cut & paste Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:11:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cut & paste
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Jan 2011 18:33:25
Message: <4d30dd45$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Or put differently: a path on a machine can be turned into a URL.

In all honesty, I have a hard time understanding why in the world you'd put
the name of a file local to your machine onto a printed form in the first place.

The only vague idea I can come up with is that it was a printed request for
IT administration to do something with the file while it's on your machine,
in which case it's actually the name you're filling out and not the contents
of the file.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: