  Re: Molecular biology
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Jan 2011 17:50:33
Message: <4d30d339@news.povray.org>
On 14/01/2011 10:16 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Yes, I particularly liked "Hit me with your Battle Hymn", but they all
> were outstanding.:-)   It's rare for that game not to be good, unless
> Jeremy's involved.;-)

Oh! No! Jeremy's great.

> It's funny that you mention Beethoven's 5th, because we've started
> listening to ISIRTA again as well, and as you know, that's a regular
> feature of that show.

No I didn't. I listened to ISIRTA live when it was broadcast. And that
was a long time ago.

> Which episode was "Where Did you Get That Hat" to "Dambuster's March"?  I
> probably have it already (I've got what I*think*  is a complete
> collection of all the shows, but I've been wrong before<G>).

S5 E2 Series 5 Episode 2
I've got a lot that were recorded and uploaded on The Goons Depository.
If you have any missing I may have them. Unfortunatly the sound quality
is a bit iffy on some of them.

s01e04 had Tim, Graeme, Bill Oddie and John Clease

Do you know Radio Archive? It is a good source.
http://radioarchive.cc/index.php

--
Regards
     Stephen