  Re: Molecular biology
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Jan 2011 15:08:42
Message: <4d30ad4a$1@news.povray.org>
On 14/01/2011 7:43 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> The one from last Monday.

I missed it. :-(

> I'd find it hard to believe you haven't been listening since they started
> up 3 weeks ago.:-)

I know, I've been listening to them offline. I've just downloaded it.
ipdl.exe has stopped working and I'm using "Web PVR Manager" to record
things. It is not the easiest interface I have used.
I thought that I had listened to it but it must have been S54 e2 the one
with the Swanee Kazoo.

So Wheesht while I get on with it ;-)

--
Regards