  Re: Molecular biology
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Jan 2011 12:27:21
Message: <4d308779$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:37:52 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> Its this thinking, and the inadvertent support for it, which makes the
> national day of prayer a problem. For them, it *does* endorse it, and
> they quite clearly do not think that "endorsing" religion, even their
> own, is a problem, only denying others their own (save, again, for any
> conflicts in expression, in which case their own overrides the "wrong"
> one).

So if even one nutjob thinks that something the government does is an
endorsement of religion, then it is?

I think I see why we have gridlock if we have to be careful of what any
one of "x" million people in the US could possibly result in them
thinking that the government endorses a particular religion.

Jim