  Re: Molecular biology
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Jan 2011 12:12:27
Message: <4d3083fb@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> OK, but that was my point, it could be controlled by something
> *impossible* for us to find out.

If the result is determined by something that exists before you measure it,
you won't get the results we get. The whole point of the experiment is to
figure out if there's something unmeasurable that is controlling the
results. The answer is "no".

 > The same way as an artificial brain
> simulation running on one of our computers would find it impossible to
> find out about our universe.

Except the brain would get different results for the Bell Inequality tests
than we do. Because there would be hidden variables making the determination
of what result to produce.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: