POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Jan 2011 04:55:30
Message: <4d301d92$1@news.povray.org>
>> Of course, you can't actually fit an audio book onto a phone with 10MB
>> of flash RAM, but nice idea.
>
> If you will buy a cheap phone, what do you expect?

A device that can make and receive phone calls?

Still, presumably all the unnecessary gadgetry is there merely to make
the product summary sound better. I can't imagine that anybody purposely
chooses the cheapest phone they can find and actually /wants/ to use it
as an MP3 player or a video camera.

(Come to think of it, I find it hard to believe that anybody actually
wants a phone with a camera in it at all, but anyway...)