POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Diabolo : Re: 51 Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 51
From: scott
Date: 14 Jan 2011 04:50:09
Message: <4d301c51$1@news.povray.org>
> I didn't practise at all yesterday, but I had a go just now. After
> several 4s and 5s, I somehow managed to pull off 51 consecutive catches,
> utterly /annihilating/ my previous personal best of 16. That's over 3x
> better performance!

Yeh it's funny how your body is capable of learning stuff like that,
isn't it?  Reminds me of learning to do tricks on my bike, I went
through a similar process of how many times I could bounce on the rear
wheel, at first it seems impossible, then before you know it you can
just go on for as long as you want.