POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: scott
Date: 14 Jan 2011 04:04:26
Message: <4d30119a$1@news.povray.org>
> My current phone has a camera in it. I have no idea why. The images it
> forms are just barely recognisable.

I mainly use mine to replace jotting down notes while out and about.  If
I see something in a shop I like the look of, just take a snap of the
price/detail sticker on it, or the other day I needed to get some
replacement part for my garage door, so I just took a snap of the model
number sticker on the inside then looked it up later.

> It also thinks its am MP3 player. I have no idea why. The sound quality
> of a 2mm speaker is, obviously, abysmal.

A lot of people like to listen to music whilst travelling (using
headphones), having such functionality in a phone saves having to carry
an additional device.

> On the other hand, it was the only flip phone I could find in the entire
> shop that says "Nokia" on it, so...

Yes, unfortunately flip-phones seem to have rather gone out of fashion,
in the UK at least.