POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Diabolo : Re: 51 Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 51
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 14 Jan 2011 04:03:24
Message: <4d30115c$1@news.povray.org>
Le 13/01/2011 17:17, Invisible a écrit :
> And then down to 10s and 20s for the rest of the session. I have no idea
> why. I guess I just figured out some crucial piece of technique, but I
> have no idea what!

The centipede was a very good dancer, making marvel at all kind of
complicated dances, and it was happy.

The naughty and jealous spider ask it: when you do that move, are you
moving foot 95 before or after foot 54 ?

The centipede had no answer, but from that day it was unable to dance as
before, always thinking about the ordering and details. Its dancing
skill was gone.