POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cut & paste : Re: Cut & paste Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:11:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cut & paste
From: bart
Date: 12 Jan 2011 13:50:21
Message: <4d2df7ed$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/12/2011 11:08 AM, Invisible wrote:
> I seriously wonder why nobody has come up with software to composite two

> overprint two PDFs. (Actually, it seems to be impossible to edit the PDF
> files in any way, except the move whole pages around or edit metadata.

You can actually edit pdf files with Foxit PDF Editor,
only the free version adds a mark on edited pages.
The best tool I've found so far is PDF-XChange Viewer
(http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=1436).
The free version has a textbox annotation tool (and more),
that was sufficient to fill in a huge multi-pages pdfs.
It also lets to export and import the text of annotations.