POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cut & paste : Re: Cut & paste Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:10:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cut & paste
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Jan 2011 11:59:39
Message: <4d2dddfb$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> (On the other hand, I suppose if I could convince the people in charge
> to make the PDF form into a *PDF form*, then I could fill it out
> electronically...)

What bugs me more is when I get forms (usually from the government) as PDF
files that say "you're allowed to fill this out, but you can't save your
changes."   Because, you know, there's no way I'd want an electronic copy of
what I sent to the government about my taxes last year or anything.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: